Brand: Lost Coast Exotics
Cultivar: OG Kush
Original Breeder: Putz
Grower: Lost Coast Exotics
Lost Coast Exotics OG Kush Review
0 % CBD
26.3 % Total Cannabinoids
Pkg date: 9/29/2020 👀🤦♀️
Comments: Damn. Did not realize this jar was from last season’s harvest. Makes sense that this was a deal with a free doobie; it was def a nice joint.
1. Scent: Faint kush pine that we are all accustomed to. Little stale smelling, I mean it’s not awful just smells old.
2. Appearance: Not the best but I’ve seen worse. Nice trichomes here n there but green/brown looking nugs is kinda sad, but let’s be real. Its gunna get smoked.
3. Nug Structure: It’s dry but not dusty. At least it’s holding together for the most park.
4. Smoke: A little warm on inhale and exhale. Nice cloud off the bubbler. No coughing.
5. Taste: Faint pine cleanser, and I mean faint. Little spicy peppercorn action.
6. Reaction: Well I instantly found the eyes lowering with each blink. Body is extremely couch locked but the brain isn’t malfunctioning.
7. Conclusion: Old harvest or not, it did get me where I wanted to be: relaxed with the body & at ease with the mind. Is it a bummer to have an old jar? Of course but I’ve had this brand for years and in the long scope of cannabis, how long should shelf life be? I’m spoiled in a sense but I remember the early days where you were lucky to know what cut you are breaking down. I’d check the jar date first next time, but the fact remains: it did the trick. 👀🤔