New Account review!
Brand: Rio Vista Farms
Cultivar: Peach Crescendo
Original Breeder: Ethos Genetics
Grower: Rio Vista Farms
Peach Crescendo Strain Review
Pkg Date: 10/1/2020
Comments: Heyo! I’ve been trying different levels, brands, and flavors for a while so I knew when this was at the shop it was a must try.
1. Scent: Dank musky fruity peach. Getting some fresh cut grass trimming scent as well.
2. Appearance: Beautiful trichomes standing out under the flash. Red interwoven with green bud, looks delish.
3. Nug Structure: Down to the last one, held structure well. Used the grinder to capture those trichs tho. Not fluffy not dense, that solidified stem makes for easy pulling.
4. Smoke: Burns little hot at first then cools down. Second rip was nice off the bubbler much smoother. Nice body of smoke on exhale.
5. Taste: Mouth salivating into a nice range of dehydrated fruits and some back end wood char like an oak barrel.
6. Reaction: Nicely baked and feeling right now. Eyes are glazed but not heavyweight low. Body is relaxed and there is a small hint of creativity racing through the brain.
7. Conclusion: I def am a fan of their farm and look forward to another new flavor to try next time. Would scoop again.