Happy New Review Thursday!
Brand: Richie Rich
Grower: Richie Rich
Dispensary: Lemonnade Sacramento
Sno Batter Strain Review
Comments: So stoked to try a Richie Rich cut and no place had this close by till recently. Very excited.
1. Scent: Cool blueberry notes at first then a bit creamy clean.
2. Appearance: Mix of that old school purple nug with today’s modern frosting. Tons of purple, green and trichomes which are literally everywhere.
3. Nug Structure: Dense yes but easily broken downtown to smoke town. The stem is strong so it’s a good anchor to pick by hand. Grinder would be nice as well.
4. Smoke: Bong load was a bit much on the chest grab. But no cough 2nd bowl onward. Little tickle left on the back of the throat
5. Taste: Notes of purple, cream, little powdered sugar. Super nice on exhale as smooth as I’ve had from anyone.
6. Reaction: 👀 No delay on the body or head. Was stuck for about 10 mins after a first bowl with just no focus or coordination. Not ideal for a daytime smoke.
7. Conclusion: Ima have to copp another jar because this shit is gone now. 😩 Someone commented to me this is just Lava Cake but I tell ya what, this ain’t no lava cake cut I’ve had. Def top shelf and if I could share the smell with you! Man! You would want it too. Props to Sticker Farmer on the fire pkg.
#cannabiscommunity #cannabis #cannabisreviews #trees #weed #weedreviews #pot #potreviews #thc #sacramento #916 #420 #yee #legal #strainreview #california #valley #oakland #OG #richierich #thehighestcritic #westcoastsmokeshow #loud #snobatter #damn