Let’s roll into this week with our good pals @pearl_pharma with a Sunset Sherbet cut!
. @westcoastsmokeshow (squad)
. @trunorcal420_ (fall back acct)
Brand: Pearl Pharma
Cultivar: Sunset Sherbet
Original Breeder: SHERBINSKIS
Grower: Pearl Pharma
Pearl Pharma Sunset Sherbet Strain Review
25.35% Total Cannabinoids
Pkg Date: 11/25/2020
Comments: Hell yeah! I’d mess with Pearl every day of the week. Sativa or Indica, their cuts get you where you need to be. Can’t wait to get into this one.
1. Scent: Kinda spicy like-reminds me of Orega from 2004-05. Day or two passed by and I’m getting a little more fruity scent…Very muted berry.
2. Appearance: Colors of that typical purp dots, beautiful trichomes up close with green waves inside n out. But these red hairs are something different. Whoa. From the stem to the top, it’s got all the colors mentioned.
3. Nug Structure: Lovely dense puppies. Pulls apart with force so I’ll be using the grinder going forward. Nice constancy with the finger break though.
4. Smoke: Little hard but it’s okay off the bub for that first bowl. I packed a bowl for the misses to hit the bong and she was coughing hella hard. Trending toward the harsher side for her but it’s okay for me.
5. Taste: Peppers and pine. Little kind of a berry hue to them on on back end of the exhale. Mouth is watering but it’s wiped by cotton mouth in under 10 mins.
6. Reaction: Heavy body high and mild on the mind. We got sucked into the couch not wanting to do a whole lot. Munchies full on about 2 hrs in. Couple days gone by, and here we sit with another session. Lasting high over an hour. Eyes and body stuck.
7. Conclusion: I had not seen a sunset from them all 2019-2020 till this grab. Nice steady stone, carrying me thru the evenings before bed. Not for everyone though as the harshness off the bong made my lady just not vibe with it at all. She’s usually all for sunset cuts but this was a little bit hard on the throat. Knowing this, I’ll keep the jar as my “selfish bowls” because I’m having a great high with no coughing. However, this serves as another reminder to me that the same cut can hit differently.