😳 Yee! Special shout out to @thehighestcritic for making this happen!
Cultivar: The Nilla
Original Breeder: North Country Pharms
Grower: North Country Pharms
The Nilla Strain Review
0 % CBD
2 % Total Cannabinoids
Pkg date: 4/21/2021
Comments: Yee! This was a new flavor (to me) from North County Pharms and I’m excited to give it a try!
1. Scent: Candy vanilla with a slight creamy synthetic vibe.
2. Appearance: Good looking nugs with standard orange red hairs, purple and sea green nugs. Caked with cream and white trichomes.
3. Nug Structure: Deploys off the stem well, nice cure. Not over dry and not super wet.
4. Smoke: Hit the magnifying glass and it was hellla smooth for sure. Nice vanilla candy sensation. Little more Kush like using a lighter tho.
5. Taste: As above, vanilla and a very fine Kush sensation off a lighter. Using the magnifying glass my mouth salivating increased instantly.
6. Reaction: First rips last night didn’t impact me, as I was already pretty fucked up. This afternoon it was instant on the eye flip from sober to heavy. Nice body relaxation plus a mild head high. Focused but loose. Enjoying this.
7. Conclusion: I was skeptical at first since the first bowl was not hittin. But now I’m finding it very enjoyable, to be honest. Good overall high and a nice flavor to it. Def worth the whirl. Smacked another bowl later in the week and got a W on Warzone! Def a fan. Appreciate it!!